Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow Day

Yesterday the sun was shinning, a breeze was blowing and it was 60 degrees (the day I found perfect for a drive).

Today, clouds cover the sky and snow covers the ground.

Once again, I find myself in awe of how God works and how silly he can be with the forecast. I have seen it snow at Sumatanga before, but toady I've witnessed the most accumulation since we moved here a little over a year ago. I decided the World deserved a pick-me-up of just how beautiful things can be.

Here are a few shots of the lovely place I call both work and home.

Side note-we also took the picture for our Christmas card today! We may be 9 months early but it is never too early to get ready for Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. I love those pics! The chapel is beautiful, no matter the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Too bad I was stuck in a boom meeting and all i could see was the view of the propane tank outside the classroom window. At least I can experience the grander beauty through your pix.

    ReplyDelete