Friday, April 23, 2010

Soul Medicine

I know it has been said a million times, but today I honestly believe that laughter really is the best medicine!
I have written before about my friend Halley who is currently serving as a missionary for The World Race. She has been gone for 9 months and will return in July. I miss Halley greatly and I have especially missed her knowledge and counsel over the past few weeks.

Today, while Evan was playing around on an old camp computer, he found this video of Halley and myself from last summer. It may not be funny to anyone else, but the laughter it has brought me has given a bit of healing to my soul. It has been nice to be silly and spend some time laughing with Halley again today. My heart is joyful as I am blessed with wonderful friends.

Meagan and Halley, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I've been cracking up too! I've made everyone watch it, but I assured them that it's not a good representation of what you look like. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my comment actually worked!

    ReplyDelete